This week, Dan is speaking to you from Bali while Ian is back in San Diego after a trip to Washington, DC. In order to stick to the promised weekly schedule, this is a re-publish of Episode #28 (Dan and Ian recorded a brand new 4-minute intro.)
This episode is all about visualizing. Dan and Ian visualized their target revenue to be $100,000 a year ago. As of this month, this goal is reached. You will learn how to grow your business by having a clear vision. Dan and Ian also address the difference between wishful thinking and reaching your goals.
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen!
- @ribbonfarm (Venkatesh Rao) – Tropical MBA is mentioned on the Ribbon Farm blog (Dan is a Ribbon Farm fanboy).
- @seanogle (Sean) – check out “How to be happy“
- @myeggnoodles (Chris) – Chris’ great blog post about building a million dollar company, and Chris’ hot tip from Search Engine Land.
- Outsource to the Philippines is for sale.
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.
Our house in Bali: