Dan and Ian are jet-setting around Asia for the next month between Tropical MBA sessions, currently doing some money biznass in Hong Kong.First Tropical MBA Group Chillin’ In The Philippines
After the first Tropical MBA was so much fun and so successful, not only did they decide to host yet another session in October 2012, but the effectiveness of the program caused them to stop and re-evaluate their online priorities. All good businesses grow and change, and Tropical MBA is doing that as well.
What Are The Three Most Important Things They Learned?
- The Power Of Content Conditioning
- How Are People Moving Their Feet – Not How They Are Moving Their Mouth
- The Power Of In-Person
Tropical MBA Alumni (Session #1)
- Rob Walling – Startups For The Rest Of Us Podcast: MicroConf
Just The Tips
Excellent Photos in Puerto Galera from Tommy Schultz Photography
Have fun. Leave a comment. Send us a voicemail message!. Go make it happen!
Episode length: 17:35
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.