Dan and Ian have been busy hopscotching across SE Asia the past couple weeks (Bali, Philippines, China, Vietnam) and have plans to continue the journey later in July with a motorbike excursion in Cambodia.
All this travel got the guys thinking about the places they go and the things they love/hate about each place. More importantly, how a location independent entrepreneur can live and work from these locations and still be straight hustlin’.Just another morning view in Sapa, Vietnam
Where Are Dan & Ian’s Top 6 SE Asian Travel Destinations?
- China (Shenzhen & Hong Kong specifically)
- Bali, Indonesia
October Tropical MBA Session
For the first time we have enough spots available to offer our October Tropical MBA Session in the Philippines to our listeners publicly. The dates will be October 1st – October 14th, 2012.
This will be the last session of the year and may be the last we offer at this price with the amount of stuff we’re adding after feedback from our first group.
- Would I be better off focusing on one good niche and building one site at a time (like the surfboard racks guy you featured) or try to create more of an all things trailers site and target all of these keywords? – From Nate
- I believe that you have directly/indirectly made me decide to focus on my passion which you may know by now is health, more specifically raw diet. THEN I read to stop trying to figure out what I love, but I already know. ALSO….How do I ensure that I get there by day 1000? – From Jeff
- JP Ji – Pro Teeth Guard (Big Commerce Site)
- Matt Kowalak – High Cappin’
- The Gate by Francois Bizot
- 7 Reasons Digital Nomads Avoid Bali on Tropical MBA
Just The Tips
Episode length: 26:52
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.