Dan and Ian break out the microphone from Bali this week to run you through their 10 point business diagnostic test. Consider this episode like an oil change and engine check to make sure your business is on the right path and won’t break down along the way.
The discussion will give you that quick gut-check we all need every once in a while to ensure our heads are in the right place. Definitely an episode to be taking notes on, these 10 points will help you get back in the fast lane and make significant progress in your business growth.
Your Business Needs a Checkup
- How your entrepreneurial skills are a source of power and income, and how you can harness them.
- Why you should be benefiting from other people’s business ideas as well as your own.
- A few ways being a shit can help you create change and move your business forward.
- How speeding up your fail rate can actually save you money.
- Saying no to vampires and how that will help you rise to prominence.
- The number one most expensive thing in your business – and it’s not what you think.
- Peter Principle
- Jockey Box Cover – Portable Bar Company
- LBP Episode #90 – The Rip Pivot & Jam Episode
- Joe Magnotti & Justin Cooke – Adsense Flippers
- Dan Norris’ Podcast – Agency Talk
- John McIntyre – Dropdeadcopy.com
- Rob Walling – Software by Rob – Startups For The Rest Of Us Podcast
- Post Image by Tommy Schultz
Just The Tips
- Jesse Lawler (aka The Dominator) - Podcast Episode with Dr. Cory Reddish
- Amazon S3 for faster podcast hosting
- “Ice” – Kaskade w/ Dan Black
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen!
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.