Things are exciting in the TMBA / LBP world as Ian and Dan work to put together a unique experience for 10 aspiring entrepreneurs.
Start-Up August isn’t just some make money quick conference – if they wanted to do that there’d be a lot more hugging and Dan would bring his guitar to strum out some Kum-Ba-Yah ditties.Though Dan IS an awfully good serenader…
Instead, this will be an intense three month mastermind process culminating in a two-week all expense paid experience at a resort in the Philippines. You know, that place that Dan and Ian have been gallivanting around for the past month playing in mud-carts and sipping wine on the deck overlooking the ocean. (They’re so classy…)
Start-Up August will hit on 4 Key Points To Getting Your Biz Off The Ground:
- Don’t Unnecessarily Spend Money (Philippines is one of the top baselining spots in the world)
- Have an Amazing Support Network. (DC, in-person, 10 start-ups take on the world)
- Clear Action Plan (Something you can excel at– we can help you, hold your feet to the fire)
- Work Your Ass Off (The 2-week experience offers a controlled environment, teamwork, healthy food, exercise, etc)
Still in the planning stages, the guys are looking for input and feedback on the program.
- Lifestyle Business Podcast on Facebook
- Internship Opportunity with Chris Ducker of Virtual Business Lifestyle on Tropical Work Force
- The Portable Bar Company
- #Ogling Everywhere
- Lifestyle Business Podcast – Tao of The Hustle episode
- Optimizely (h/t Dave Huss)
- GMail Shortcut – Shift + “?” (h/t DCer Simon Payne)
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Active Inbox vs. Boomerang (h/t Damian Thompson)
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen!
Episode length: 37:43
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.