In this Episode, Dan and Ian announce how the sale of their blog, OutsourceToThePhilippines.com, went. You will learn why they decided that it was time to sell this property and that Chris Ducker is the new owner.
Chris is the only guy in the outsourcing industry whose products Dan and Ian have backed in the past (e.g. Virtual Staff Finder) so he’s the perfect buyer. This week’s meat & potatoes section consists of an interview with Chris Ducker. Dan and Chris talk about
- Chris’ future plans with OutsourceToThePhilippines.
- Outsourcing tips.
- How much you can expect to pay your home-based VA.
- What inspires Chris to keep working hard everyday in an environment (Philippines) where many other expats don’t have a similar drive.
In the quick tips section you will learn of a piece of software that finally makes running and building membership sites both easy for the owner and usable for the customers.
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen!
- @ChrisCDucker bought OutsourceToThePhilippines.com. Also check out Chris’ blog, he’s running a Niche Site Project.
- Check out Chris Ducker’s Virtual Staff Finder. Real ballas hire staff in the Philippines with Virtual Staff Finder.
- Dynamite Circle, our private membership site.
- @SeanOgle is a very handsome man. He also writes balla blog posts, e.g.: “10 WAYS YOU KNOW YOU’RE A FRUGAL TRAVELER“
- @tferriss, check out “How to Bulletproof (or Unf*ck) Your Mac“
- @chrisbrogan, check out “ANNOUNCING MY NEXT BOOK“
- @zen_habits (Leo Babauta), check out “Exercises for the Terminally Busy“
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.