Dan Andrews and Ian Schoen have been hitting the podcast waves since 2009 to chat entrepreneurship, location independence, and business on the Lifestyle Business Podcast.
Their frank disclosures about the inner workings of their own million-dollar eCommerce company and hilarious banter have garnered a devoted audience that includes nearly 10K followers on Twitter. With over 30K downloads monthly and 6K subscribers, it is a regular fixture in the weekly routines of people who are building businesses to create personal freedom and opportunities in their lives. The LBP has over 200 5-Star Listener Reviews and consistently ranks as one of the Top 25 Business Podcasts on iTunes.
They have expanded their Tropical MBA program to not focus primarily on paid internships any longer. Instead they created the Tropical MBA sessions to help new entrepreneurs or entrepreneurs hoping to take their businesses to the next level. After a virtual 4 week interaction with the TMBA team, participants are invited to a tropical island in the Philippines to work intensively in a startup accelerator environment, while learning how to build a lifestyle business.
Wanna get in touch about an upcoming article or interview? Please send them an email with more details to set something up.
Lifestyle Business Podcast in the Press and on the Web
- Forbes: Freelancing and Location Independence – The New Work Revolution?
- Entrepreneur: The Latest Craze In Incubators – Pay To Play Accelerators
- Killer Start-Ups: Fee Based Startup Communities…Where?
- Huffington Post: 14 Stellar Websites for Wannabe Entrepreneurs
- The Economic Update - Living The Dream
- Startups For The Rest Of Us: Why You Should Hire An Intern
- Foolish Adventure: How To Run A Million Dollar Online Business
- Web Domination: Choose Your Own Path
- Location 180: Want To Be An Entrepreneur? Get A Job
- Blogcast.fm: Why The Tropical MBA Has A Lower Acceptance Rate Than Harvard
- Summer Marketing Mashup 2012
- Internet Business Mastery: Summer Marketing Mashup Extravaganza
- Smart Passive Income: How To Have Laser-Focus and Stress-Free Productivity
- Foolish Adventure: Rapid Product Creation Strategies
- Wall Street Oasis: 10 Things You Need To Give Up To Be An Entrepreneur