During this week’s installment of the Lifestyle Business Podcast, Dan and Ian hook up from Jakarta and Bali to provide the weekly dose you crave. When discussions range from medical examinations in South East Asia to announcements for the DC Berlin meetup, you know there’s a little something for everybody in here.
The boys share some of the lowest points of their 1,000 day business journey, how they ‘stumbled’ across some of their most profitable products and why the products themselves are only half of the battle. While fielding listener questions, you’ll hear again and again about the top method of building a skillset and launching a business to solve problems in the market. Listen in to hear what this concept of success is and how you can tap into it.
Huslin’ Up Some Biznass
- The optimal method for getting started with online advertising.
- Game changing advice from Dan and Ian in direct response to listener questions.
- How to know when you need to ditch a losing product – and when to stick with it.
- Why the world needs more ‘tastemakers’ instead of an information pushers.
- How writing a book is a far better insight into a person than blogs, tweets or posts.
- Brad West
- Eugene Granovsky
- Phil Clark – Entrepreneur School Online
- Branden Tully – Online Marketing Service
- Tim Ferriss – Blog
- Quantified Self
- Ray Curswell – Fantastic Voyage (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Dave Huss - Paid Advertising Service
- John McIntyre – Copywriting Service
- Ben Krueger – Podcast Editing Service
- Seth Godin – The Dip (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Pressfield – Turning Pro (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Lifestyle Business Podcast Facebook Page
- Tommy Shultz – Photography
- Doyle Brunson – Super System (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
Just The Tips – iPhone Apps Edition
- “Good Night Fair Lady” – Coheed and Camria
The Limited Attention Span Jam:
- Andrew Warner’s interview with Alex Sampson from BassGuitarTips.com
- “Nothing Changed But My Change.” - Shoemoney’s New Book (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen!
Episode length: 28:06
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.