Dan and Ian are homeward bound. Ian just got back San Diego and Dan’s headed to Bali for November to write his first book.Chiang Mai Sunday Night Street Fair
Both still coming down from the high and energy of DCBKK, they wanted to tackle a tough question on the real meaning of wealth and entrepreneurship. Everyone knows that society has certain scripts and most people blindly assume the numbers support those. Dan and Ian sit down to look at the facts of a 20 year trajectory for a professional job vs. an entrepreneur and then look at how they and their network got there.
Generating Wealth and Re-Considering Retirement for Entrepreneurs
- The Best Financial Investment almost no one in the Media is talking about
- By the numbers: exits from a 100k corporate gig vs. entrepreneurship after 20 years
- How do entrepreneurs define wealth?
- Warren Buffett vs. Mark Cuban: The Philosophical Cage Match
- 10 Years to Compounding Ballerdom
- A realistic look at entrepreneurial failure
Just The Tips
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen!
Episode length: 32:41
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.