Looking for a legit group of entrepreneurs to build relationships and share information with? Join other location independent entrepreneurs (DCers) in our private forum.
Being an entrepreneur is the loneliest job on the planet. Your friends and family don’t care to talk about SEO, conversions, travel hacking, or affiliate marketing. Few people have a place they can go to confide in a group of talented others. If you read my blog or listen to my podcast, you’ll know I’m a huge fan of learning from people who are doing the types of things you want to do. If you don’t have a group of like-minded individuals to bounce ideas off of the odds are stacked against your success. We know it’s not an easy problem to solve, but we are making a go at it with the DC.
Watch the video below to find out what the DC is all about.
The Dynamite Circle is a group of established entrepreneurs focused on building quality, legit businesses that can be run from anywhere on earth.
Is the DC right for you? And are you right for the DC?
- You are an entrepreneur. The DC is not a training course. It’s a networking group for entrepreneurs.
- You have a positive and helpful attitude. You’ll get the most out of DC if you are looking to network with others by helping them out.
- You are looking to build friendships with others entrepreneurs…through partnerships, phone calls, chatting in the forum, and attending DC events.
The Dynamite Circle (DC) is our private club on the web.
It’s where we hang out with like-minded entrepreneurs and share information. The DC has a broad range of members with different skill sets. The ties that bind aren’t "SEO" or "affiliate marketing" but rather legit entrepreneurship, networking and relationships, and a desire to grow great companies. We’ve got members…
- Hiring staff in the Philippines, China, and elsewhere in Asia.
- Manufacturing in China.
- Running successful overseas incorporation– Singapore, China Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, British Virgin Islands, and more.
- Traveling the world while they run businesses.
- Bootstrapping software companies while they plan their escape from the 9 to 5.
- Running design studios from their laptops.
- And much, much more…
What are the benefits of being a member?
- Network with other DC members who are service providers, investors, and experts in their field.
- Join in on global meet-ups and events.
- Attend our annual conference in Bangkok, Thailand in October.
- Start and join private weekly/monthly phone calls with other members.
- Share bleeding edge actionable advice and business challenges with other internet entrepreneurs who are getting it done.
- Attend exclusive no-bullshit dish-the-goods private webinars. Hear insider grey-hat webinars on Nootropics, SEO, podcasting, incorporation, and more.
- Follow my team as we share 100% of the business plan, strategy, numbers, URL, products, everything behind one of our niches.
- Follow other case studies from DC members. Here are three examples: an iPhone/Android start-up, an info product start-up, and my own companies newest niche-affiliate product site in the personal photography space.
It’s not just a forum..
Although there are many great discussions in the DC forums, there’s also a ton of interaction between Dynamite Circle members going on behind the scenes. Our members start mastermind groups, give each other business advice, hire each other and do joint venture projects. Wouldn’t you prefer to do with business with somebody that you know and has demonstrated that he knows what he is talking about too?
The DC isn’t for everyone…
If you’re a beginner, this isn’t the place for you. DC is reserved for entrepreneurs already running profitable businesses, who are in serious bootstrap phase, or who have a focused professional skill-sets and a huge entrepreneurial drive. No absolute beginners please.
The DC has no affiliate program.
We don’t offer financial incentives for referrals. We want our members to suggest membership to quality new members, not anyone with a heartbeat and a credit card. This is our home on the internet, and we want it filled with good people.
The DC forum is private.
All of our content is non-indexed and private. We also "anonymize" all outbound links due to the grey-hat nature of some of the discussions.
How much does it cost to join the Dynamite Circle?
Only $97 for 3 months. That’s 1 dollar a day. Most sites with DC calibre content charge epic crap-tons of money for access. We won’t do that– as a DCer put it so well to me a few days ago– "because your people don’t spent epic crap tons of money on private community memberships." True story! If you’ve got a business generating cash flow, you’ll make that money back in a few hours.
There are no pricing exceptions.
We put a paywall on the DC August 31st, 2010. Since that time, nobody has been allowed in to the DC for free. My mother has yet to sign up, but if she does, she’s gotta pay (sorry mom!). Everyone pays their dues which helps us keep the community cranking, alive, and well. I’m saying this so you know that my online buddies aren’t all getting preferred pricing. Every member let in after August 31st has paid the full retail price of the DC.
If you don’t like the DC, I will refund your money.
Let me know within 30 days after signing up. If you don’t like our community, I’ll send you your money back. Just give me one piece of critical feedback on how I can make the Dynamite Circle a better place for entrepreneurs, and voila! You get your cash back and I get your best piece of advice!
Is the DC exactly what you’ve been looking for to network with other entrepreneurs, build your business, and meet folks around the world? Then click that little subscribe button: