Dan and Ian talk about common traps and mistakes that people make when building an information marketing business. They also reveal the architecture of their upcoming membership sites. In the quick-tips, you’ll learn of a potentially life-changing read. Enjoy!
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen!
Pimpin an affiliate offer. Yeah Buddy!
If you are involved in any kind of Search Engine Optimization activities (you should – search traffic means money), make sure to check out Market Samurai. Our in house SEO team uses Market Samurai and makes us five figures a month because of it. Try it for free.
- @myeggnoodles (Chris) is working on a good cause. Check out “Trying to figure out how to help the sick little Lao girl I met“
- @SeanOgle, check out “Whatever You Do – Don’t Stop“
- @Deccaden (Deano) from Deano.de
- Sean from Badladz
- @ClayCollins, check out “The Marketing Show Episode #2: “The Marketing Productivity (GASP!) Quadrant”“
- @tferriss, check out “Built to Sell — Making Your Company Sellable“
- @chrisguillebeau visited North Korea
- @SebastMarsh, check out “35 Page Summary of John Rockefeller’s Life“
- Dave Ramsey
- Tony Robbins
- Dan Kennedy
Membership site architecture
Follow us on Twitter
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the itunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.