After the successful sale of OutsourceToThePhilippines.com (and making more than $200 per post), Dan an Ian discuss content/blogging strategies.
While they often make fun of blogging, providing high quality content to the right niche can be very lucrative. In this episode, you’ll learn
- how to identify a profitable niche
- how to come up with content
- one content strategy that caters loyal readers and long-tail search terms alike
- and a lot more
In the quick tips section Dan and Ian recommend one of their favorite business books. There’s also a heads up for US citizens about an important upcoming IRS deadline.
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen!
- @ChrisCDucker bought OutsourceToThePhilippines.com.
- Dynamite Circle, our private membership site.
- Market Samurai
- Check out my friend David’s lifestyle business, and get your US taxes done while you are at it…. He makes US tax returns for expats suck as little as possible, and does so at a flat rate of $329. BOOM
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.