Brendan, Dan and Ian discuss the concept of Critical Non-Essentials (CNEs). CNEs are small changes that you can make to your business that bring huge results. The results that CNEs bring are super effective – changing a couple of small things could account for 99% of your improvements (thus 99/1 principle – forget the 80/20 principle).
This Episode is features 8 useful CNEs that you can implement immediately, no matter if you run a consulting, e-commerce, software or more traditional business.
Do you want to take your business to the next level? Learn from other successful entrepreneurs and check out DynamiteCircle, our community for entrepreneurs.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen!
- Tropical MBA #9
- DynamiteCircle (DC)
- @tullibo (Brendan Tully) from the Search Engine Shop
- This Week in Startups, check out the “Health and Fitness Special“
- Startups for the Rest of Us, check out “Episode 52 – Getting Off The Hamster Wheel“
- @ssstock (Simon Stock)
- @davidhme (David)
- Google Analytics
- Getting Things Done
- AMY Africa (research regarding cart abandonment)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.